Particularly Good Times for an Astrological Consultation
Crisis, Turning Points, Stress, or Need for Change
- When you’re ready for change and want to know your best options.
- When stress just doesn’t seem to be subsiding.
- You feel like you’re not living up to your potential and want to know what you can do about it
- You’re at a spiritual crisis and you’re searching for meaning.
- You’ve just gotten a promotion and you want to know how things will go.
- You’re having difficulties at work and want to know why, how long it will last, whether it is time to get another job, or you should wait it out or go out on your own.
- You want to change jobs and want to know when to start your job search and how soon a new job is likely.
- You’re considering opening a business and you want to know the best timing or how to proceed—partners, investors, going it alone.
- You’ve decided to open a business and want to choose the best date to open the doors or incorporate.
Relationships & Family
- You’re repeating the same old patterns and want insights that will help you change them.
- You’re a new relationship, and you want to know it’s potential.
- You’re getting married and want to choose the best wedding date.
- You’re thinking about a divorce and want to another look at your chart and your mate’s. Is this just a mood or a move you need to make?
- You’re ready for a divorce and want to know the right time to separate, go to court, or get a good fair settlement. (The right timing makes a huge difference in settlements.)
- You’ve just had a baby and you want to understand your child from the start.
- Your child or step-child is having difficulties or you’re having difficulties with a child and want to know if it’s a passing phase or you need to do something.
- You want to know when the best timing to visit your family or in-laws.
- You want to move and to figure out the best places to go.
- You want to know the best places to go on vacation and when.
Things Are Good
- Life is going well, and you’re fearful that it won’t last. Getting validation that your good fortune is in the stars will help you come to terms with your underlying fears.
- Life is going well. You want to know how long your good fortune will last.
Regular check-ins are designed to help you work with whatever cycles you’re going through. Knowing what’s coming ahead of time allows you to capitalize on your strengths, take action at the most favorable times, and get around problems as successfully as possible. By planning, you can make the most of favorable cycles and mitigate the worst in unfavorable ones.
What's the next step?
If you've never had an astrology consultation before, the best thing is to call or email Joyce with accurate information including your date, time, and place of birth. Even if you don't know it off hand, this information may be in public, hospital or family records.
Joyce Levine (617) 354-7075